1. A teaspoon of semen contains about 5-7 calories.
2. When erect, a smaller flaccid penis tends to have a greater percentage increase than a larger flaccid penis.
3. The heart rate averages around 140 beats per minute at the point of orgasm. This applies to both men and women.
4. For 75% of men, ejaculation happens within 3 minutes of penetration.
5. Sperm is believed to be an anti-aging treatment. It has been proven to have a tightening effect on the skin.
6. Some people experience the same feeling of “excitement” when thinking about food as they do when having sex. (…Pretty sure I’m one of those people.)
7. 12% of adults have admitted to having sex in their workplace.
8. Two-thirds of men and women have fantasized about other people while having sex with their partner.
9. Studies show that having sex once or twice a week can slightly boost your immune system.
10. Semen can help prevent acne … I dare you to test this theory out.
Bonus: Contrary to popular belief, 31% of men fake orgasms.
Share this Story