It’s that time of year again! The creatures of the night are out to play, party and OD on all the delicious candy… but what will everyone be wearing as a costume this Halloween? There is definitely no shortage of choices, so we had to scour RedTube to bring you our prediction for the sexiest and most popular costumes based on…you guessed it, porn parodies. These are definitely far from being your Halloween staples like a cute cat or the evil witch. So here they are, in no particular order, Redtube’s predictions for the most popular costumes for Halloween 2016.
1 . Trump by Brazzers – With the US elections a little over a week away, it’s no surprise that this costume choice will be a popular one this Halloween. Political beliefs aside this is definitely an easy choice when looking for a costume with a comedic impact. All it takes is a suit and the proper lip pouting skills to nail this look.
2. Khaleesi by Brazzers – From banished princess to Dothraki bride to becoming the mother of dragons and a conquering Queen Daenerys Targaryen has played a very important role on Game of Thrones. With just 2 seasons left of the popular Game of Thrones HBO series, we are already preparing to say our goodbyes to our favorite characters, but it doesn’t mean we can’t let their memories live on via costume.
3. Princess Leia by Brazzers – 2016 marked the awakening of the Star Wars saga which brought back some of the fans favorite characters… a little older of course, but none the less our obsession with the films were re-sparked. Princess Leia in and the gold bikini will forever be stapled as the moment when we all realized she wasn’t just a princess, but was also a total babe.
4. Psylocke by Brazzers – When Xmen apocalypse premiered last may, it was not just the launch of a new film, but the cinematic launch of one of the most highly-anticipated characters in the “X-Men” universe: Psylocke. She is a part of the new generation of characters being revealed in “Apocolypse”
5. Sponge Bob by Wood Rocket – Admit it! You’ve always wanted to know what a Krabby patty tastes like. Well, Wood Rocket’s Sponge Bob parody fulfills these desires…except that it really doesn’t and the only thing being tasted are Spongebob’s square nuts. All that being said, when there’s a parody there’s a niche market, so who knows this big yellow sponge costume may be all you need to get lucky this hallows eve.
6. Pirate by Digital Playground – OK, so the pirate costume is somewhat common and has always been a Halloween favorite, but it has never been more relevant than now. In 2017 marks the spot once again with the premiere of the 5th Pirates of the Caribbean film and although Captain Jack Sparrow has fetish for the wenches…the female pirate will always win his heart.
7. Harley Quinn by Digital Playground – Love it or hate it there’s no denying that Suicide Squad was one of the biggest films of the year, so it’s no surprise that Harley Quinn would be a popular costume for the ladies. I think it’s safe to say this is the official Sexy costume of the year.
8. Ash by Brazzers – “Pokemon Go” became an international phenomenon overnight, so unless you’ve been living under a rock, you are aware that the craze has had it’s revival. The game has players taking on the role of a trainer trying to catch them all in a virtual reality world. Why not just take it a step further and play in an Ash costume this Halloween.
9. Harry Potter by Skin Diamond VIP – The years may pass and we may all get older, but our love for Harry Potter will never die. With the release of a new book and hopefully soon a new film *fingers crossed* the Halloween season has a magical feeling to it. A cute school girl outfit, tie and a wand will do the trick for years to come.
10. Widowmaker by Brazzers – You may have heard of the best selling video game Overwatch. The game reached unheard of levels of success before it was even released. Widowmaker is a ruthless bad ass assassin in “Overwatch” who shows no signs of remorse for any of her victims. I’d say that such a bad ass character is worthy of a spot on this list.
11. Mario & Luigi by Brazzers – I mean listen… who doesn’t enjoy a good pipe cleaning? These horny little plumbers are timeless halloween costumes. The only dilemma with these is getting to choose who will dress as the big daddy Mario and who gets stuck as Luigi aka the wing man.
The most popular Halloween-related search across most of the United States is simply “Halloween”. So to see how the tastes of each state differ, our statisticians instead looked for the top “relative” term – that is to say, the term that is proportionately searched more often in each state when compared to all other states. Some interesting results showed up.
Occupation related costumes are quite popular such as “nurse” costumes in the states of California, Florida and Iowa. “Cop” costumes are popular in Arizona, Kansas and Kentucky and Delaware.
Redtube visitors in Idaho, Virgina, Colorado, Alaska and North Carolina like to see “vampire” porn, while searches for “zombie” really come alive in Arkansas, Mississippi and Rhode Island. “Witch” is the costume that’s more popular with folks in Indiana and Oregon?
Texas is big into any sort of costume if it involved in some “cosplay”, while Nebraska is happy with any “sexy costume” but Minnesota likes them to be “slutty costume”. Folks in In New Jersey they’re only happy if it’s a full blown “costume orgy”, but Wyoming is content with a “costume party”.
Male superheroes like “Spiderman” and “Batman” top the Halloween searches in Montana, New Mexico, Illinois and New Hampshire. Female superheroes like “Wonder Woman”, “Batgirl” and “Harley Quin” (of Suicide Squad) are popular in Vermont, Maine and Alabama.
Some odd-ball state favorites we found were “Wizard of Oz” in Utah, “Succubus” costumes in Tennessee, “Clown” in Washington State, “Elf” in Oklahoma, and “Pokemon” in Georgia and D.C.
HAVE A PORNERIFFIC HALLOWEEN!