Redtube News

What Makes Users Tick

Everyone has difference experiences with regards to experimenting with different kinds of sex. Just because people watch a certain kind of porn doesn’t mean that it’s something they’ve experienced IRL or something they even want to experience. A few weeks ago we surveyed 25,000 users, asking them to tell us a little bit more about their experiences and we found that women in general seem to have a wider set of experiences, and are more open to different kinds of sex than men. Here’s what we found.

When we asked if you watch same sex porn- where the participants are the same gender as theirs, majority of men replied that they don’t watch same sex porn. Women on the other hand watch lesbian porn “most of the time”. When we asked which participant they tend to look at more, 72% of men said “female” while 14% said “male”. Women on the other hand are more egalitarian. Majority of respondents (about half, actually) keep an eye on each of the participants, and another 36% prefer to focus on the female. Is it all a ploy to see what they are doing and how to do it; a simple way to pick up some tricks to perfect their technique? Or maybe it makes them feel empowered somehow? Can’t say for sure, but the stats don’t lie…women like to watch women. 

We also asked users which types of videos they prefer. We broke it down into several different sexual categories, from male on male, all female orgy, we even included solo and male/female experimenting. Again, we found that in most cases, women enjoyed different types of videos more than men do. To give some context about 53% of female respondents, and 72% of male respondents categorized themselves as “heterosexual”. The rest? Well 15% of men said “gay”, 10% “bi-sexual”, and for the ladies, 10% “lesbian” and 37% “bi-sexual”.

“All female orgy”, “straight women experimenting”, “bi-sexual 3 way (FFM)” and “female solo” were the most popular among men.”All male orgy”, “male solo” and “trans gendered” fell low on the list of “most enjoyable”. Clearly our male users aren’t super into experimenting, they prefer to keep their selection to women only. On the contrary, women aren’t only watching men. Other than “male & female” which is preferred by 56% of women, “female on female” is the most popular type of video enjoyed by women (41% of women respondents). “Bi-sexual threeways” – whether it be MMF or FFM, are a close second when it comes to video preferences for the ladies. “Female solo” and “all female orgy” are ranked “extremely enjoyable” by 27% and 21% of female respondents.

When we asked our users about their fantasies, we found that 74% of women fantasize about sex with other genders than the one they are currently having sex with, and 48% of men say the same thing. Interesting given about 25% of male respondents are gay or bi-sexual. This means a good chunk of hetero males are still quite curious. Only about 40% of men and women have ever watched porn with their significant other, the other 60% have no interest in doing so. 37% of our female viewers have had sex with someone the same gender as them, not breaking news since a big chunk of respondents are bi-sexual. The percentage of men who have slept with someone the same gender as them clocks in at 24% of male viewers.  Not incredible unexpected seeing as 25% of male respondents are gay or bi-sexual. 

After exploring their fantasies, we dove into their real life experiences. Have you had a threesome? 31% of women says “yes I have!” and 52% said “no, but I wish”, the remainder don’t have any interest for that.  24% of male respondents had a threesome, and 60% haven’t but are still crossing their fingers. About 19% of females have participated in swinging with their partner and only 13% of males, admitted to swinging. Finally, more women have had group sex than men. Majority of men are still hoping and praying while 19% of women already got a little something.

Share this Story

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Check Also

Hot For Teacher

What does your library of porn searches look ...